• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TMobile] Official firmware

slgdad

Apr 9, 2014
I am looking the official firmware for the T-Mobile gold Samsung Galaxy s5.. I flashed a ROM and lost my backup of the stock firmware. I'm not sure what the exact firmware was! So I flashed 900TTMB1BNH5 firmware but now I can't do any system update bc of a unauthorized modification message and kies says its don't support my phone.. I am no longer rooted I did have root through towellroot with my stock firmware but now after I flashed the other firmware towellroot says my phone is not supported now.. So im thinking I don't have the right firmware install and my device info still says custom instead of official.. U didn't do a factory reset after the firmware flash in stock recovery.. Any help will be great full..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones