• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tntlite tab, battery display

Downloaded rom manager premium and re-flashed Roms and then ran a permission fix. Rebooted and that seemed to fix problem!

On a separate note, I've tried plugging in a fat32 formatted wd passport which shows up in astro and es explorer as USB disk... but when I go into folder, it says directory empty. Any thoughts?

Downloaded rom manager premium and re-flashed Roms and then ran a permission fix. Rebooted and that seemed to fix problem!

On a separate note, I've tried plugging in a fat32 formatted wd passport which shows up in astro and es explorer as USB disk... but when I go into folder, it says directory empty. Any thoughts?

i havent tried it yet, but is it a new hard drive? have you tried re formatting it? i know on my Mac, ive plugged in usb drives and hard drives and my mac wouldnt find nothing on it..i would wipe it clean and bam it worked perfect..just a thought..

Its a thought... but I use these drives on my ps3 all the time to watch movies and they pick up fine.... I noticed tho that the drive was clicking which it only does in the gtab not in the ps3, which leads me to think the tab may not be providing enough juice to power up the drive. I did plug in a USB card SD card reader to transfer / view pics from my snap n'go digital camera and that worked beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom