• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Toasty Toasty phone!!!

Netherdragon

Android Enthusiast
Oct 31, 2010
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing their One X getting very warm when under heavy use.

Currently I am pushing it to try and drain the battery as fast as I can while setting things up (lots of downloading large files over 3g and blasts of riptide), and it is getting very toasty, especially around the camera lense.

Anyone else been experiencing this :thinking:

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing their One X getting very warm when under heavy use.

Currently I am pushing it to try and drain the battery as fast as I can while setting things up (lots of downloading large files over 3g and blasts of riptide), and it is getting very toasty, especially around the camera lense.

Anyone else been experiencing this :thinking:

Yes, mine sometimes gets quite warm when I've been using it for a while. Yesterday, I was doing something on the phone then got a phone call and during the call, the phone got quite warm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones