• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Touch Sensitivity

Hi,
I am using S10 for past one month. Initially it was okay. But recently I am encountering some problem with my phone's touch response. Sometimes it does not work. Examples can be when I am making an whatsapp call, I can not end the call or do anything on the screen. Touch does not respones. I have to go to drop down menu to end the call. Again it happens when I am searching something from google search app. I am touching to creat or edit, but no response! Is it the problem with the glass protector (it came from the box) or with software?

Is it the problem with the glass protector (it came from the box) or with software?
you mean the film that wraps around the device when you open the box for the first time? if so that is only to protect the device while it is in the box so it cab be shipped. it is not meant to be used as an everyday screen protector.

you mean the film that wraps around the device when you open the box for the first time? if so that is only to protect the device while it is in the box so it cab be shipped. it is not meant to be used as an everyday screen protector.

The screen protector I meant. Not the film wraps.

is it a brand name screen protector?

so i see a few ways we can solve this issue:
1.try increasing screen sensitivity......go to settings>display>touch sensitivity (check mark the box)
2. if you have no attachment to the screen protector i would take that off and see if that works.
3. last resort factory reset the phone.
3a. last last resort hard reset the phone.

is it a brand name screen protector?

so i see a few ways we can solve this issue:
1.try increasing screen sensitivity......go to settings>display>touch sensitivity (check mark the box)
2. if you have no attachment to the screen protector i would take that off and see if that works.
3. last resort factory reset the phone.
3a. last last resort hard reset the phone.
Thank you. I will let you know the results

Back
Top Bottom