• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer photos

use google photos. its very easy and you do not need any wires for it. you just need to have google photos on your pc sync with your phone. i can take a photo on my phone and then hop on my pc, ahve it sync with my phone, and BOOM!!! my photo is there on my pc.

edit: plus it will back up your photos. i never need to do anything when i buy a new phone. all i need to do is sign in to my google account and my photos will be there on my phone.

Upvote 0
How do you transfer photos from android e5 cell phone to win 10 computer?
Do you actually want to transfer them, or simply have access to them on the computer? If the latter, Google Photos, as @ocnbrze suggested, will work.

But if you want them physically on your computer, as I do with all my photos, there are numerous ways to accomplish that, including @mikedt's suggestion of USB cable.

Please clarify exactly what your goal is, so we can offer appropriate help! :)

Upvote 0
Back them up on your computer via USB - now!!!...

You never know when device and/or cloud failure will occur.
I agree with backing up...but I haven't touched a USB cable in years!

I store all my data, including everything from my Android devices, on my computers, on external drives connected to them, and on Dropbox. No cables involved! Just a good file manager. I highly recommend my current favorite, MiXplorer Silver.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones