• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

transferring music

I got my Turbo in November and I thought I would just slide my music files from my computer to the phone, just like I did with my previous Droids, but Google had different ideas. I fought with it for days. Then I did some researching and found out that Google changed the music player app. You need to go to support.google.com and download "Music Manger" on to your computer. Then load your music on to that which will load it into your Google account. When finished open the Google music player on your phone. You have the choice of playing the music from the cloud or you can download any or all of your music directly onto your phone's memory. I use the cloud for absolutely nothing, so I downloaded all of my music to my phone. Luckily I have unlimited data as I used several GBs to do that, so use wifi if you don't have unlimited data.
I spent a lot of time looking for converters and apps but was not happy with what I found. I also have very few apps on my phone so I wanted to use the stock player.

Back
Top Bottom