• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transform for hero?

I currently have a samsung transform and my buddy has a hero and wants to trade do u think i should? And can someone post some cyanogenmod quadrant scores?

I do not have much experience with the Sprint Samsung Transform, but from what I can tell, it is running similar hardware to the Sprint Samsung Moment except with Android 2.2. It has slightly less RAM and a lower megapixel camera than the Sprint HTC Hero, but a slightly faster CPU.

With a rooted Sprint HTC Hero that is also overclocked, I am pretty sure performance would be a wash. Quadrant scores tend to be in the 500+ range with and overclocked Sprint HTC Hero. Yeah, that seems low, but remember this is basically first generation Android hardware we are talking about here. I would prefer the Sprint HTC Hero because the development community is outstanding.

Reactions: lilparker2009
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones