• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transform Ultra 2.3.6 benchmark

Deadroid

Here is my Transform Ultra benchmarks. After I rooted this device, thanks to Phandroid's members! I used tools SD-Booster to speed my read and write on SD card, SetCPU, Quick system Info Pro, Cache Cleaner Pro and ran a benchtest with Quadrant Advance. My device is running Fast, smooth and temperature is cool. I also froze a lot of the sprint bloatware too. Waiting on a custom ROM for 2.3.6. FYI, I still have 3/4 of my internal memory out 1gb. It is Screaming! Note: Used SDK manager on PC for those screen shots! Thanks again Phandroid!!!

Attachments

• Benchmark total 2168 (Mobile).png
    Benchmark total 2168 (Mobile).png
    41.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Launcherpro (Mobile).png
    Launcherpro (Mobile).png
    176.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Set 245min-1024 ondemand (Mobile).png
    Set 245min-1024 ondemand (Mobile).png
    43.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Transform Ultra home screen (Mobile).png
    Transform Ultra home screen (Mobile).png
    188.5 KB · Views: 159
This is sad, I have to reply to my post. LOL Anyway, how about posting some benchmarks and share tweaks! Lets see if we can get TU rocking more! My highest is 2168 on Quadrant Advance! Looking at my graph, my memory might need some work. But how could my Input and Output be so high if that is my bottle neck?

Well, thanks to BobzHome and
Davegrow - for testing and solving some issues
Chevanlol360 - for new source info
Using new kernel on 2.3.6 and Overclocking 1400. Here is my new Benchmark at 2636. Thanks again folks.

Attachments

• Benchmark 2636 (Mobile).png
    Benchmark 2636 (Mobile).png
    40.9 KB · Views: 86
Well, thanks to BobzHome and
Davegrow - for testing and solving some issues
Chevanlol360 - for new source info
Using new kernel on 2.3.6 and Overclocking 1400. Here is my new Benchmark at 2636. Thanks again folks.

What exact speeds do you use in setcpu? Or did you auto-configure with the new kernel set?

im using Ultra rom and Bobzhome kernel. went with Antutu cpu master over set cpu because its free, good solid app so far.

im not using as many tweeks as you.
reaaly only 2 that weren't in thr rom

advanced task killer
sdbooster

ive been playing with sdbooster and have found that it performs best with the cache set to 1024mb

been playing with oc profiles and have settled on smartassV2 set with 128-1600MHz as my parameters.

off of rebootand sutting done some stuff withtask killer this set up gets me in the 2800+ range on quadrant.

the peformance profile set at 1800MHz ran very well but had the energy needs of a big block V8.

the smartassv2 @ 1800 was a little glitchy under hard use/multi tasking. dialed it back to 1600MHz and smooth and still in the 2800 quadrant range.

my high end test on the smartassv2 profile was 1900MHz.

this got me 2907 with sdbooster 2987.

Im using an 8gb sd so i do get a lot of benefit out of sdbooster.

my suggestion about using alot of tweek apps is caution. something i learned setting up pc for video processing, you have to be careful that each tweek you add is a net gain.

don't spend a dollar to save a dime.

thanks for starting this discussion i was thinking about starting a thread on this and asking some of the more knowledgable members to post some indepth explaination of what over clocking is and some safe standards for the noobs.

Back
Top Bottom