• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trigger a task 2 hrs before calendar event

ACAG

Lurker
How do I trigger a task 2 hours before a google calendar event? For example, if I want to trigger an alarm to go off 2 hours before an event called "meeting" in my Google calendar. Thanks

How do I trigger a task 2 hours before a google calendar event? For example, if I want to trigger an alarm to go off 2 hours before an event called "meeting" in my Google calendar. Thanks
there is no need for taskers. your google calendar can be set to go off 2 hours before the event will happen

there is no need for taskers. your google calendar can be set to go off 2 hours before the event will happen
I mean, if I want to set my tesla to warm up 2 hrs before work..I have a task to start my climate control, but need to start it 2 hrs before going to work.

You might be better off just setting a calendar reminder to tell you to do it.

Tasker can be activated by a calendar event with a particular name, but I don't (on a quick look only) see a way of telling it to activate before that event, just when the event is happening. So I guess you could create an event "warm up Tesla" 2 hours before you need the car, which would trigger this action?

Back
Top Bottom