• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Triumph Wouldn't Turn On?

portezbie

Android Enthusiast
Last night I went to check my phone before bed and found it to be off. I couldn't turn it on so I figured the battery just died but it would come back on even when I plugged it in. I was able to get it working again by removed the battery, but this definitely worried me a bit.

Any ideas what might be wrong with my phone? Could I have messed something up either rooting it or modifying? I haven't done much to the phone beyond rooting it and removing the on/off virgin animations.

Thanks.

I highly doubt you did anything to it to make that happen, although its always a possibility. I had something like this happen to me, it wouldnt turn on for some damn reason, tried all you did, battery pulls, charging, etc, and it finally decided to turn on, and it never had the problem again. Id just keep trying everything you can think possible, maybe try going into recovery? (hold power and volume up/down) if you can get to that for some reason and it still wont boot after trying it, maybe you can stock it through recovery.

Back
Top Bottom