• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trying to access the cloud drive on Amazon

splatoid

Android Enthusiast
I have uploaded my Android files onto the Amazon cloud drive and cant see them from my A500.They say you need flash player and java script.
I have java enabled in my browser and I have the flash player installed. Any tips on maybe what may be my problem.
Thanks

Did you ever get an answer to this? Seems like a natural to get to the cloud via your mobile phone. If you go to the Amazon site from a desktop an option is "your digital items". That link doesn't appear in compact version of the site.

Ken

No Your the first. You gave me an idea to try my Droid phone and same result. Nothing in my cloud drive when I can go to the drive from my PC and its 2 gigs.
Something to do with Java and Android is what I assume.
Thanks for the reply.

OK I figured out what I did wrong.
I have two accounts with the same password which I don't remember doing so I set the drive up as one user and logged in from my acer on the other account. DUH
So all is well now.Thanks

Wow, so you weren't even trying from your phone but a PC instead. I can easily get to my Amazon cloud stuff from a PC but not sure how to get there by phone (which I think is what we really want).

Ken

For the phone we need the Amazon MP3 player; which I now have accessing my cloud successfully. Being able to stream over 3G is another matter. Added benefit is that the player can access local content on the phone.

I loaded FireFox 4 beta3 on my tablet and now can access and download my files on the cloud drive. Now the only problem I have is I cans scroll to see all my files it just shows the first page and that's it. I'm just gonna keep tweaking it till I get it working.

Back
Top Bottom