• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trying to download Launcher Pro - not seeing it in my apps

cfh09

Downloaded Launcher Pro a few times today. Is the Market qlitchy today? It says it downloaded, but when I try to open it, the "Open" tab is grayed and not functioning. I can only "Uninstall". Also the icon doesn't show up in my list of apps. Anyone else having problems with the market today? Guess I could try downloading another app to see if that works. If not, it is a Market problem and I'll just be patient.

Of course, I won't know what to do with Launcher once I ever do get it.

you have launcher pro launcher pro installed but isn't a program so it won't show up in your applications menu. download an app called home switcher and use that to make your default home launcher pro.

you have launcher pro launcher pro installed but isn't a program so it won't show up in your applications menu. download an app called home switcher and use that to make your default home launcher pro.

So I have do download another program to get Launcher Pro to work as my home launcher? Sorry for my stupidity on this. I can't imagine how many more questions I'll have AFTER I get Launcher Pro up and running!

you don't have to but it makes it a lot easier to switch between launchers. otherwise you can go to settings<applications<manage applications then find the launcher your currently using and reset/clear defaults. then when you press the home key a list of launchers will pop up and you can choose the one you want.

Back
Top Bottom