• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TWRP] [MS323, D320n, D325] Team Win Recovery Pro 3.0

I wish I knew, mounting my SD works for me surprisingly, it use to never work before.
I want to apologize for that post. Having a very difficult day and my medication has been affecting my mood. I will not be on for the rest of the day to stop myself from being immature as I just was. @MartyMar, thank you for trying to help me mate.

Upvote 0
I want to apologize for that post. Having a very difficult day and my medication has been affecting my mood. I will not be on for the rest of the day to stop myself from being immature as I just was. @MartyMar, thank you for trying to help me mate.

It's fine, no need to apologize. I was quite frustrated my self trying to find a LP rom that wouldn't FC on me the minute it booted and not being able to boot into recovery boy I was pissed lol. I'm just glad that I was able to Mount my SD card in twrp once I finally read that I can boot into recovery as described in your first post.

Upvote 0
It's fine, no need to apologize. I was quite frustrated my self frying to find a LP rom that wouldn't FC on me the minute it booted and not being able to boot into recovery boy I was pissed lol. I'm just glad that I was able to Mount my SD card in twrp once I finally read that I can boot into recovery as described in your first post.
It really sucks that (most) ms323 users are experiencing the FCing. Only us. No one else. It really makes me sad to say that. But we can fix it if we get that MS323 to @vm03 !

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
check op. it sais how to install it without having fastboot if you still have the bootloader on.

in the meantime.. i have a pretty nasty problem with making it work. i install it correctly. my phone can boot normally but when i try to boot it in recovery it throws me an error and then a purple screen. anyone has any idea what's causing that and how to fix it?

Upvote 0
check op. it sais how to install it without having fastboot if you still have the bootloader on.

in the meantime.. i have a pretty nasty problem with making it work. i install it correctly. my phone can boot normally but when i try to boot it in recovery it throws me an error and then a purple screen. anyone has any idea what's causing that and how to fix it?
What error does it throw you?

Upvote 0
What error does it throw you?
so. i just used laf recovery tool. on the command prompt it sais that the phone was restarted, inside the phone in fastboot it sais:

secure boot started
data abort, halting
4 rows with r(n) 0x(numbers and letters)
i can't give you the numbers and letters exactly because they're written in white font and overlap with lg's logo which is also white.
i tried using fastboot reboot to restart the phone and cmd sais that it is waiting for device. i had to pull the battery out as it was frozen.

the first error it throws is error boot certification verify.

the purple screen sais on the top row DBI Err Fatal!

my phone now works normally when i use it but to get a chance at actually retrying to flash a recovery i have to reinstall my firmware with lg flash tool using the original rom.

EDIT: Fixed it with the help of zlaja84 using http://androidforums.com/threads/cwm-lg-l70-d320-ms323-d325.871308/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so. i just used laf recovery tool. on the command prompt it sais that the phone was restarted, inside the phone in fastboot it sais:

secure boot started
data abort, halting
4 rows with r(n) 0x(numbers and letters)
i can't give you the numbers and letters exactly because they're written in white font and overlap with lg's logo which is also white.
i tried using fastboot reboot to restart the phone and cmd sais that it is waiting for device. i had to pull the battery out as it was frozen.

the first error it throws is error boot certification verify.

the purple screen sais on the top row DBI Err Fatal!

my phone now works normally when i use it but to get a chance at actually retrying to flash a recovery i have to reinstall my firmware with lg flash tool using the original rom.
You get purple screen because you don't have patched aboot, exact thing happened to me. I PM'd you what to do.

Upvote 0
hi friends.when i want to install twrp it shows this in my phone and because of my touch screen is not working i cant choose ok to continue installing twrp.what should i do now?(without touch screen)
deb8d1dd9284.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones