• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unlocked Bootloader Anyone?.........Or not.

The above post serves only to make people drool and then get smacked with reality that it's not true. Dont be a droid tease. :)

Rumor mongers should not be moderators!!!!!! All the links loop back to the same dead end. Pfffft

At least wait until they ACTUALLY release the files.

On a different but similar note: I made sure to get the SDK files installed ahead of time. :) just in case.

Upvote 0
The above post serves only to make people drool and then get smacked with reality that it's not true. Dont be a droid tease. :)

Rumor mongers should not be moderators!!!!!! All the links loop back to the same dead end. Pfffft

At least wait until they ACTUALLY release the files.

On a different but similar note: I made sure to get the SDK files installed ahead of time. :) just in case.

I'm not being a "rumor monger".:( When I posted it all the links worked fine for me, with the exception of the supported device link. That has now been updated to only include the Developer edition of the Razr though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones