• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocked Nexus 4 on T mobile prepaid?

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
T mobile told me that I can do it just as long as I buy a sim card. But my only question is... will I have to still pay for the 4g speeds and still be slowed down to 2g? I do not plan on enabling the 4g LTE but I want to know what I'm paying for at least. Sorry if my question isn't that clear either :)

Im on the tmobile $30 prepaid plan. the online offer, that you get 5GB of 4G Speeds, and unlimited text + 100 minutes for voice.

Im on the tmobile $30 prepaid plan. the online offer, that you get 5GB of 4G Speeds, and unlimited text + 100 minutes for voice.

Do you actually get to use the 4g speeds and if not does t mobile still count the the 3g data as 4g?

Okay and one last question, I love to listen to my music on the guy and considering how the internal memory is not in great amounts I won't be able to store all of my music on it at once. So in comes google play music's cloud feature. Does it use up a lot of data because I really wanted to just get the $50 a month plan that comes with 500mb. Should I pay $60 for the 2.5gb or am I okay with the 500 mb

So in comes google play music's cloud feature. Does it use up a lot of data because I really wanted to just get the $50 a month plan that comes with 500mb. Should I pay $60 for the 2.5gb or am I okay with the 500 mb

I use Play Music mostly on Wi-Fi for this reason...a friend of mine just upped his plan to 5GB for this reason. He's a landscaper & it's playing all day.

Back
Top Bottom