• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Unofficial] Cyanogen Mod 12.1

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Welcome to CM12.1 (5.1.1)
Qy4hlwV.png

This is an updated version of @hroark13 cm12.1
I used his github, (Device tree, vendor, kernel) so many thanks to Him!

Well to the info now!
4C2xqMa.png

Be careful, it is on you not me. If something happens to you're phones.

• ~December 20th~
  • Removed frameworks/av/media/libstagefright/data/media_codecs_ffmpeg.xml:system/etc/media_codecs_ffmpeg.xml \
  • Added device options for ril network

Well here is a needed thank you
@hroark13
@arkansawdave74
@Masterchief87
@dfuse06

Thank to all. Without you this wouldn't be possible!

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy family.

epqXvJf.png

8TxMd8s.png
f8e59bccf6450700e65b1a07b0e9aa72
If anything at all isn't working please tell me. I don't mean go mad with annoying comments about the same thing though ;)

Last edited:
can someone please tell why when i use cm based roms when i use apps like google music the music stops when the screen times out. in order to keep the music on i have to keep the screen on. as in never sleep or turn off the screen timeout. How do i keep the music on when the screen turns off without the music turning off or stopping. Thanks for any tips and advice on the matter and if i flash this rom with modem do i flash. Thanks again for any help tips or comments

can someone please tell why when i use cm based roms when i use apps like google music the music stops when the screen times out. in order to keep the music on i have to keep the screen on. as in never sleep or turn off the screen timeout. How do i keep the music on when the screen turns off without the music turning off or stopping. Thanks for any tips and advice on the matter and if i flash this rom with modem do i flash. Thanks again for any help tips or comments
As far as music goes. I know this has happened to me before. But I'd suggest trying spotify or just the default music app.
For the modem. You need the b06 or the T-Mobile variant is it b22?

As far as music goes. I know this has happened to me before. But I'd suggest trying spotify or just the default music app.
For the modem. You need the b06 or the T-Mobile variant is it b22?

Thanks for the modem answer but the Google Music question is a concern because it all i use I have the family plan and it's great. That the only thing holding me back from using CM Roms. Thanks for the updated rom

Thanks for the modem answer but the Google Music question is a concern because it all i use I have the family plan and it's great. That the only thing holding me back from using CM Roms. Thanks for the updated rom
OK well I tried Google play music on my cm12.1 I looked for a certain logcat related to the issue. Well I then thought. I am using Dolby audio on this ROM. So mine is different anyway.
I wonder though, have you used awesome player instead of nuplayer?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-21-10-19-19.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-21-10-19-19.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_2016-12-21-10-19-08.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-21-10-19-08.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 249
OK well I tried Google play music on my cm12.1 I looked for a certain logcat related to the issue. Well I then thought. I am using Dolby audio on this ROM. So mine is different anyway.
I wonder though, have you used awesome player instead of nuplayer?
So you used Google Music and even with the screen off the music continued? I only use Google Music i stream all my music i will try that option and second is the Dolby sound baked into the rom if not i'll add it if I can. Thanks for answering all my questions even if they are dumb or stupid

I used Google play music. My music played fine for around 40 minutes. Then I stated getting audio_he_primary: out write errors. I took screen shots of the log cat. I don't know how to fix it At the moment though. And no Dolby is not baked in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-21-15-52-03.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-21-15-52-03.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 235
@Engels Peralta, someone having the same music problem as you. We've tried everything I know to fix it. Very few Zmaxes have that problem, fortunately.

He's running Broken M with viper built in and same problem, so it's not just CM based ROMs. His messes up on everything but stock.

Back
Top Bottom