• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unresponsive Screen

metlcat

Android Enthusiast
Oct 24, 2010
I searched the forums here, but had no luck finding any useful information. My mom just got a Dinc a few weeks ago and every once in a while her screen becomes unresponsive. It doesn't happen while using any specific app or anything. The capacitive buttons at the bottom do not work either, but pushing the trackball down does. The only way she has found to get the screen working again is to lock the phone and then unlock it.

Does anyone have an idea as to what might be causing this or how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any help.

I searched the forums here, but had no luck finding any useful information. My mom just got a Dinc a few weeks ago and every once in a while her screen becomes unresponsive. It doesn't happen while using any specific app or anything. The capacitive buttons at the bottom do not work either, but pushing the trackball down does. The only way she has found to get the screen working again is to lock the phone and then unlock it.

Does anyone have an idea as to what might be causing this or how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any aspect help.

Tty

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones