• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Untitled Album" undeletable?

Kotori-kun

Hey guys! After I upgraded to the 2.3 ROM, there is an Untitled Album in my gallery..

I wanted to delete it, but it doesn't give me the option to delete it or any of the pictures in it. It also says the pictures' locations are unknown in my phone.. I even tried searching for it using Astro, but nothing shows up. Its really really odd!

Has anyone else experienced this? or have any suggestions as to what I could do? Thank you!

Hey guys! After I upgraded to the 2.3 ROM, there is an Untitled Album in my gallery..

I wanted to delete it, but it doesn't give me the option to delete it or any of the pictures in it. It also says the pictures' locations are unknown in my phone.. I even tried searching for it using Astro, but nothing shows up. Its really really odd!

Has anyone else experienced this? or have any suggestions as to what I could do? Thank you!

is it on the SD card or on the phone's memory? , you could try with root explorer

Thanks for the reply YouTu_01!

I tried using root explorer now, but ended up with the same results.. it can't find it =/

Back
Top Bottom