• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UOT Kitchen Status Bar

zeest

Android Enthusiast
I used UOT Kitchen to make a theme, only one problem. The icon I chose for the status bar, instead of appearing under notifications, appears above them, as seen in the attached screenshot. Anyone know a solution or the cause of this?

EDIT: Picture removed for privacy reasons.

I would like that battery mod I tried uot and it didn't work. How did you do that please tell me.
Edit. Where is your quick toggles?

I've been trying to make a theme with UOT Kitchen myself, but i always get a SHTF error. Do you know what might be the problem?

You should remove that email if it's personal!
Unfortunately,i don't know any fix.
Na, my emails just float around everywhere. Google Play is the only thing I use that email for.
EDIT: Just realized that email has my full name! Thanks!

I would like that battery mod I tried uot and it didn't work. How did you do that please tell me.
Edit. Where is your quick toggles?

Quick toggles are above all that... it's a bit strange

I've been trying to make a theme with UOT Kitchen myself, but i always get a SHTF error. Do you know what might be the problem?

UOT doesn't work for me either.

Just made a guide: http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/684488-guide-uot-kitchen.html

EDIT: If anyone is interested, I will remove the pesky notification bar background and upload my creation, right after I fix the wifi icon (it's too large so the top and bottom are not visible).

Back
Top Bottom