• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Up grade or not

I actually don't have any of them, which is why I commented that you can use third party apps to fix any launcher or keyboard issues there might be but I said nothing about whether the phones actually had these potential issues.

My daughter seems happy with her S8, which is running Android 9 so probably has similar software to these phones, but I can't really say more than that from personal experience.

Hi everyone, I have a question, I would like to pick your brains about something: I have the Note 8 and I am thinking about upgrading to the Note 10+, mainly for the screen real estate. I don't make a lot of calls, I don't really use the stylus a lot, I take pictures and videos, but not a lot. I do watch a lot, A LOT of movies and videos. I want to upgrade to the Note 10+ 512 GB. I want to get anybody's opinion. Is it worth getting the Note 10+, 512 GB? Will it perform better that the Note 8? If I trade it in, I will only get about $100 or $300 for it. I have T-Mobile. I believe they are having a promotion now. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Whatever you can afford and get what you want and invest it all NOW instead of regretting later spending less. Go big and maxed out
features. NOTE 10 PLUS 5G 512 SIZE.

I would have been perfectly happy with my Note 8 for another year, possibly longer but the battery was swelling on one side and pulling the phone apart. I don't know why as I am very careful with my phone. Samsung didn't penalize me though as far as trade in goes so I got the Note 10 Plus as replacement. The only thing I don't like is that the fingerprint scanner simply does not see my fingerprints at all. I have very dry skin and apparently have to apply lotion first...every time! That is just not practical. At least the scanner in my Note 8 worked..not great but better than this.

I would have been perfectly happy with my Note 8 for another year, possibly longer but the battery was swelling on one side and pulling the phone apart. I don't know why as I am very careful with my phone. Samsung didn't penalize me though as far as trade in goes so I got the Note 10 Plus as replacement. The only thing I don't like is that the fingerprint scanner simply does not see my fingerprints at all. I have very dry skin and apparently have to apply lotion first...every time! That is just not practical. At least the scanner in my Note 8 worked..not great but better than this.
i peeled my protector and willing to have a perfect FPS experience.

Hi everyone, I have a question, I would like to pick your brains about something: I have the Note 8 and I am thinking about upgrading to the Note 10+, mainly for the screen real estate. I don't make a lot of calls, I don't really use the stylus a lot, I take pictures and videos, but not a lot. I do watch a lot, A LOT of movies and videos. I want to upgrade to the Note 10+ 512 GB. I want to get anybody's opinion. Is it worth getting the Note 10+, 512 GB? Will it perform better that the Note 8? If I trade it in, I will only get about $100 or $300 for it. I have T-Mobile. I believe they are having a promotion now. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.
ANY NOTE IS BETTER THAN NONE.

Back
Top Bottom