• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UPDATE Ashwa rom v2

ashwa

Sep 7, 2011

app2sd
bash
nano
Latest adw launcher free 1.3.6
dalvik to sd
vm 38
removed mmx apps
Increased system volume
tweaks
jit enabled
Corrected music bug
New Megascript by Varun
working flash with stock browser
Newframework customizations
Enhanced battery
Newer build.prop by Varun
Ad-free rom thanks to Varun for hosts file

CREDITS
Cool gautam

ABOVE ALL varun chitre

[ROM]
1) Go back to stock ( imp )
2) reboot to recovery
3) wipe dalvik cache
4) wipe cache
4) select install zip from sdcard and select the rom
4) reboot

link
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

hey I had taken a backup of my stock rom b4 goin 2 hybrid v1.2..bt m confused abt hw 2 restore it..tell me d procedure..

Reboot into recovery. (Power off. Hold power button + Volume down to get into recovery)
Use the volume keys to go up and down the menu, go to backup and restore and press the power key.
Click restore.
Select your backup.
Done.

Upvote 0
it is necessary because my rom's have hardware acceator kinda thing for better gaming...so if u won't switch bak to stock , u won't be able to play games i mean rom will re-start . This problem i dicovered in Asevmaxx ....and same will be the case with ashwa's rom.

That's because you didn't use build.prop tweak for hardware acceleration in Asevmaxx.
But ashwas ROM contains my build.prop so no Question of restarting.
Isn't it?

Upvote 0
it is necessary because my rom's have hardware acceator kinda thing for better gaming...so if u won't switch bak to stock , u won't be able to play games i mean rom will re-start . This problem i dicovered in Asevmaxx ....and same will be the case with ashwa's rom.

Alryt I install ur rom.. Workin gud til now.. Do notification Centre n d othr customizations r gr8 bt wen I keep my cel on vibrate mode d icon on d notification bar isn't right.. I mean it has d color wich was der in d white notification bar so wen using black notification bar it cant b clearly seen..

Upvote 0
Alryt I install ur rom.. Workin gud til now.. Do notification Centre n d othr customizations r gr8 bt wen I keep my cel on vibrate mode d icon on d notification bar isn't right.. I mean it has d color wich was der in d white notification bar so wen using black notification bar it cant b clearly seen..

Okay i will look up this issue in my next update its a minor thing

Tell me about lag and battery , system volume , music quality

I hav removed the tuner app as it used to cause lag

I use this phone only as my secondary phone to experiment so i use this phone very less only fr testin fr two days as my primary phone is a iphone 4 so if there ar any glitches update me so that ican resolve them

I hav put it up fr testin test it and tell me

Upvote 0
That's because you didn't use build.prop tweak for hardware acceleration in Asevmaxx.
But ashwas ROM contains my build.prop so no Question of restarting.
Isn't it?
Rom used to restart wt ur agressive megascript
But it wont restart wth the moderate one i garuntee cause i hav used it in his rom and i have tested it
I have also activated it at boot
So whenever u r out of memory it will close the app or ask if u wanna close app

Upvote 0
No need to activate it via any app.
U ticked the run at boot box na.
dont do that it increases the boot time .
Now see there will be another tweak in the init.d folder which is useless

Dont worry varun i have not used any app to activate ur megascript
I have editEd script to activate it at boot in the intd folder so no new script is generated just use my rom and see

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones