• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root *UPDATE* Nand Recovery Help

odatkid

Hi all,
Just did a Nand restore after not being able to boot into cm7 (got stuck at boot-up animation for some unknown reason). I chose "nand restore" and it completed and then I chose "nand backup" to be safe and not sure what to do next. Do I choose "restore Google proprietary sys?
Stuck at that screen. Need help ASAP.

UPDATE: I think I figured it out and did the nand restore (very cool btw..thank you all) I did not do "restore Google proprietary sys".
I then reflashed the cm7 rom booted and then flashed the MM fix. Feeling my way around the phone now. Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks......Tom

Hi all,
Just did a Nand restore after not being able to boot into cm7 (got stuck at boot-up animation for some unknown reason). I chose "nand restore" and it completed and then I chose "nand backup" to be safe and not sure what to do next. Do I choose "restore Google proprietary sys?
Stuck at that screen. Need help ASAP.

UPDATE: I think I figured it out and did the nand restore (very cool btw..thank you all) I did not do "restore Google proprietary sys".
I then reflashed the cm7 rom booted and then flashed the MM fix. Feeling my way around the phone now. Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks......Tom
yes tom not sure why you got a boot loop just remember when flashing don't wipe all user data. Wipe everything but sd-ext and all user data. After you boot into cm 7 go into cyanogenMod settings then display and uncheck the lower option.Then go back into recovery and flash the mms fix.

yes tom not sure why you got a boot loop just remember when flashing don't wipe all user data. Wipe everything but sd-ext and all user data. After you boot into cm 7 go into cyanogenMod settings then display and uncheck the lower option.Then go back into recovery and flash the mms fix.

Thanks Dean,
Re-flashed it but can't find any backups for Titanium. Long day, I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks again...Tom

Back
Top Bottom