• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

update to android 2.2

srinath29

hey i know a way to get micromax officials to launch an update... it may look silly but we have to follow gandhian policy here... i got a email of them..(you may know this address already) info@micromaxinfo.com . everyone of you who want a update send a email or many emails which contains a request for update.. this is the last option(legal) left for us .. by doing this they will surely realize the need for an update.. i'm posting on their facebook wall you also post on their wall that we need an update.. i heard they are launching a70 which has froyo(2.2) so there's a chance if we all unite and request , they will hear(sorry) ... they have to hear.... lets do it...:cool:

hey i know a way to get micromax officials to launch an update... it may look silly but we have to follow gandhian policy here... i got a email of them..(you may know this address already) info@micromaxinfo.com . everyone of you who want a update send a email or many emails which contains a request for update.. this is the last option(legal) left for us .. by doing this they will surely realize the need for an update.. i'm posting on their facebook wall you also post on their wall that we need an update.. i heard they are launching a70 which has froyo(2.2) so there's a chance if we all unite and request , they will hear(sorry) ... they have to hear.... lets do it...:cool:
ya, I agree.. This will be the last legal option left to us....

Back
Top Bottom