• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgraded Today

HotRoderX

Android Enthusiast
Jul 21, 2012
I wanted the coolpad but once I got to the store and checked out the Coolpad vs the Motion there was no contest. The Motion is way way faster light year's faster.

I went from a Samsung Admire (my first Smart Phone and Android Device) to the Motion and I love it. The 4g in my area is wicked fast. The over all quality of the phone feels better.

I am very happy and please now I am just trying to decide if I wanna root it or leave it stock for now.

I wanted the coolpad but once I got to the store and checked out the Coolpad vs the Motion there was no contest. The Motion is way way faster light year's faster.

I went from a Samsung Admire (my first Smart Phone and Android Device) to the Motion and I love it. The 4g in my area is wicked fast. The over all quality of the phone feels better.

I am very happy and please now I am just trying to decide if I wanna root it or leave it stock for now.

Well there's still no root. :(

Upvote 0

I also had the Samsung Admire, just got the LG Motion today. The Metro employee at the store was telling me that the Samsung Galaxy Attain and the LG Motion are the same, it was funny because he had no clue about what he was saying. Anyways, I've only had the phone for an hour and it's already is my best phone yet!

Upvote 0
I also had the Samsung Admire, just got the LG Motion today. The Metro employee at the store was telling me that the Samsung Galaxy Attain and the LG Motion are the same, it was funny because he had no clue about what he was saying. Anyways, I've only had the phone for an hour and it already is my best phone yet!

Isn't the Attain gingerbread?

Upvote 0
Isn't the Attain gingerbread?
Yes, the Attain is Gingerbread, the employee couldn't distinguish different Android versions, he thought the Attain was much faster than the Motion.
laugh.gif

That metro employee's brain is gingerbread.
Th guy is an employee at Metro, he should know more about the phones he's selling than his customers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones