• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Used Telephone"

Singhraj

There is one Google activity named
"USED TELEPHONE" is showing now a days on my Moto g3 phone and next day this activity disappeared from Google activity means if it is 29th april today then "used Telephone" will show but when I check my google activity on 30th April for the 29th April then this activity. "Used Telephone " won't show. why this is happening and for what this activity "used telephone" is showing?

And what is the difference between "used phone" and "used telephone" ?
In my friend's phone it shows "used phone" but in my case it shows "used telephone" why it is so?

Is it to do with Google Fit? Which I've never used myself.

no it is not. in in your phone settings>google>google act>data and personaliztion>my actvity
Are you aware of Google activity?
no.....lol first time using it. so far i can only see my activity mainly on web activity. i do not see anything for different devices. there is a device activity which only shows my phone and not my google pixelbook.

so far i do not know what "used telephone" would mean.

no it is not. in in your phone settings>google>google act>data and personaliztion>my actvity

no.....lol first time using it. so far i can only see my activity mainly on web activity. i do not see anything for different devices. there is a device activity which only shows my phone and not my google pixelbook.

so far i do not know what "used telephone" would mean.
Yes in that Google Web activity there is an list of daily activity you performed on your phone in that list there would be used telephone or used phone appear

Attachments

• IMG_20190430_095843.jpg
    IMG_20190430_095843.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 216
Or maybe it's a subtlety of a language preference that it calls it phone for one and telephone for another?

There's nothing like that in my activity, but I do have every history I can pause paused (though typical Google, telling it to pause web and app activity doesn't actually stop it logging what apps you use and when, though I believe it does stop them recording where. They really go out of their way to be misleading and track more than they say).

Or maybe it's a subtlety of a language preference that it calls it phone for one and telephone for another?

There's nothing like that in my activity, but I do have every history I can pause paused (though typical Google, telling it to pause web and app activity doesn't actually stop it logging what apps you use and when, though I believe it does stop them recording where. They really go out of their way to be misleading and track more than they say).
Okay actually I thought is it my phone controlled from outside by someone

Back
Top Bottom