All,
I'm having trouble using the GoPro app on my One X. Short question -- I think I may need to adjust my APN settings to accept a video feed over wifi, but I cannot find APN settings on my phone.
Long question -- the GoPro emits a wireless signal that the is supposed to be able to use to control the camera, and also transmits what the camera is seeing, so you can set up shots with the camera using the phone as a viewfinder of sorts. Great for remote locating the camera, putting it on your bike or head or somewhere and being able to know what the shot will look like. The app works fine controlling the camera -- I can take pictures, change settings, all of that. But I cannot get the shot preview screen. From what I've gathered on GoPro forums and such, it may be the APN settings on my phone that are not allowing the video feed to be received. But there is no option to adjust APN settings in settings > more > mobile network sharing, which is where I've been directed to look.
Phone is all stock, updated to JB.
Thanks in advance!
I'm having trouble using the GoPro app on my One X. Short question -- I think I may need to adjust my APN settings to accept a video feed over wifi, but I cannot find APN settings on my phone.
Long question -- the GoPro emits a wireless signal that the is supposed to be able to use to control the camera, and also transmits what the camera is seeing, so you can set up shots with the camera using the phone as a viewfinder of sorts. Great for remote locating the camera, putting it on your bike or head or somewhere and being able to know what the shot will look like. The app works fine controlling the camera -- I can take pictures, change settings, all of that. But I cannot get the shot preview screen. From what I've gathered on GoPro forums and such, it may be the APN settings on my phone that are not allowing the video feed to be received. But there is no option to adjust APN settings in settings > more > mobile network sharing, which is where I've been directed to look.
Phone is all stock, updated to JB.
Thanks in advance!