• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Boot Animation

Hey, I use the Boot Animation Changer app from the market to change my boot animation, obviously, but now when I'm going back to stock, the animation just seems so laggy and slow compared to what it used to be, any help on how to make it flow smooth and fast again? By the way, I'm running AOKP M6 if that helps.

from what i know it is always slow at first, but as the device progresses it should speed up. try reinstalling the bootani and wiping dalvik cache, it may be an issue with the installation or something of that nature.

Still on an ICS ROM? Try AOKP JB. Not as feature rich yet, but very stable, and definitely a daily driver. With the latest leankernel exp, I'm getting awesome battery life too.

Still on an ICS ROM? Try AOKP JB. Not as feature rich yet, but very stable, and definitely a daily driver. With the latest leankernel exp, I'm getting awesome battery life too.

Definitely thinking about it, I just wish i could set lock screen targets and change the color of the nav bar, once they add that, ill be on that in a heartbeat!

Back
Top Bottom