• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] DSP Manager disappeared from app drawer

joesixpack

Android Enthusiast
I know you guys have probably seen this before ( I'm kinda counting on it, actually), but I'm new to this so bear with me. I flashed DSP manager to my phone and subsequently disabled the app. Now I'd like it back, but I can't get it to show up in the drawer. I've tried re-flashing (I wiped the dalvik and regular cache beforehand), but it still isn't there. I tried sideloading the apk, but that didn't work either.

How can I get it to show up in the app drawer so I can open it? Can I open it without it being in the app drawer? Should I re-flash the JB ROM? Can I re-flash said ROM without wiping the phone? Am I asking too many questions?

As usual, all help is appreciated.

I know you guys have probably seen this before ( I'm kinda counting on it, actually), but I'm new to this so bear with me. I flashed DSP manager to my phone and subsequently disabled the app. Now I'd like it back, but I can't get it to show up in the drawer. I've tried re-flashing (I wiped the dalvik and regular cache beforehand), but it still isn't there. I tried sideloading the apk, but that didn't work either.

How can I get it to show up in the app drawer so I can open it? Can I open it without it being in the app drawer? Should I re-flash the JB ROM? Can I re-flash said ROM without wiping the phone? Am I asking too many questions?

As usual, all help is appreciated.
Have you gone to settings> apps> all> scroll to the bottom of the list where all the disabled apps are and re-enable it?

Found it, but it is not giving me an option to enable. How do I re-enable it? Hate to sound amateurish, but I really appreciate the help.

EDIT: Got the app to re-enable, but now it's force-closing all the time. Thoughts on that?

Found it, but it is not giving me an option to enable. How do I re-enable it? Hate to sound amateurish, but I really appreciate the help.

EDIT: Got the app to re-enable, but now it's force-closing all the time. Thoughts on that?

Settings>apps>all...then find dsp manager and wipe app cache, data, defaults, etc.

Back
Top Bottom