• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Miss the days of the Nexus in the forums

darkcyber

Android Expert
Wow, it amazes me how little this Note 3 root forum is used. In the days of the Nexus, the Nexus root section was buzzing unreal. I'm about to the point of just not posting in here anymore...never anyone in here :(

The Note 3 simply isn't the next "Big" thing anymore, if you'll pardon the pun. Big screens are becoming ubiquitous these days. I myself have switched to an HTC One (M8) not for the screen but for the speakers. Besides if you think about it a lack of forums activity like this is kind of a compliment. To me it means the major issues have been resolved.

The Note 3 simply isn't the next "Big" thing anymore, if you'll pardon the pun. Big screens are becoming ubiquitous these days. I myself have switched to an HTC One (M8) not for the screen but for the speakers. Besides if you think about it a lack of forums activity like this is kind of a compliment. To me it means the major issues have been resolved.

Yes, I guess you are right. But I still miss those days. The Note 3 forums never had the amount of traffic the Nexus had, even when the Note 3 was brand new. Oh well, I guess I will stay in here lonely, by myself :smokingsomb::smokingsomb::smokingsomb::D:D:D

The traffic of the Galaxy Nexus forum was legendary. The pre-release thread brought so many members to this site and created loyal followers. Then when the device launched, it had a massive development community that kept it going for well over two years. AF had in house devs working on the device which only helped. Devices have matured over the years and now there's many great flagships rather than just one or two. The prevalence of locked bootloaders chasing AOSP rom and kernel developers away certainly doesn't help in many cases either.

The traffic of the Galaxy Nexus forum was legendary. The pre-release thread brought so many members to this site and created loyal followers. Then when the device launched, it had a massive development community that kept it going for well over two years. AF had in house devs working on the device which only helped. Devices have matured over the years and now there's many great flagships rather than just one or two. The prevalence of locked bootloaders chasing AOSP rom and kernel developers away certainly doesn't help in many cases either.

Well stated! :D

Back
Top Bottom