• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Quick Question

droidobsessed

I have a noobie question just rooted and unlocked today. Can I flash the lean kernel without flashing a ROM? I am just looking for improved battery life. I have Verizon galaxy nexus, rooted, 4.1.1 . And if I don't like it do I have to flash my nandroid backup to get back to my original kernel? Thanks

You can flash the kernel.

An easy way to get the original back is to keep a nandroid of your original setup and do a custom restore and restore Boot image only. that will put the original kernel back in

I am trying to install my first ROM your sourcery. I just want to be clear wipe data/cache is the wipe data/factory reset option in clockwork right?

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am not aware as to how to post a query. Hence I am posting here. I use Galaxy Nexus I9250. I am not able to save draft messages in my phone. Can some one help me out? It says your message will be discarded because it has no valid recipients.

It wont save a draft without a recipient added, at least n the stock messaging app. Using handcent messaging app will probably do it

to create a new thread, there is a button on top of the list of threads called "New Thread".

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am not aware as to how to post a query. Hence I am posting here. I use Galaxy Nexus I9250. I am not able to save draft messages in my phone. Can some one help me out? It says your message will be discarded because it has no valid recipients.

You need to have at least one recipient listed in order for the draft to be saved.

FYI, this should be posted in the general Galaxy Nexus forum. Right now, you're in the Verizon-specific (i515) root forum. Also, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom