• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Random Shut Downs

So my Galaxy Nexus running AOKP M6 has been randomly shutting it's self off and it's no big deal, I'm just looking for any type of easy fix. By the way, I have the Verizon silicon case on if that matters! Thanks for anyone who can help.

So my Galaxy Nexus running AOKP M6 has been randomly shutting it's self off and it's no big deal, I'm just looking for any type of easy fix. By the way, I have the Verizon silicon case on if that matters! Thanks for anyone who can help.

Has that been happening ever since you flashed M6, or did it start happening after?

Has that been happening ever since you flashed M6, or did it start happening after?

Mine does this as well and yes, it started when i first flashed. Different things seem to trigger it...like opening an app, a picture, the keyboard, etc. It also seems to boot quickly when it happens so I haven't been too annoyed by it.

Mine does this as well and yes, it started when i first flashed. Different things seem to trigger it...like opening an app, a picture, the keyboard, etc. It also seems to boot quickly when it happens so I haven't been too annoyed by it.

For me it's whenever I like, bump it into something, very lightly though. Same as you though, it's no big deal I was just looking for a fix.

Back
Top Bottom