• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] "Stock" Trinity Kernel?

joesixpack

Android Enthusiast
Is there a Trinity kernel that is not overclocked? I'd like to have one that's set up with the stock settings so I could still use the other features of the Toolkit. If not, what do I set the voltage/CPU at to emulate a stock kernel?

All help appreciated with lots of "Thanks" distributed.

I would suggest either a 1344-307 or a 1420-307 one and then underclock the top slot to 119xxx as I _think_ I understand the second number to be the clocking of the GPU; I could be wrong, but I think the stock clock for the GPU is 307.

Also, from what I've read, the voltages that Trinity is pre-set at are optimum and really shouldn't be changed.

I'm on (ICS) AOKP M5 with Trinity 1420-307 and for the most part even if I try hard not to I still can get at least 24hrs; but my personal best just yesterday was 2 days, 19hrs and still had 3%.

good luck

I would suggest either a 1344-307 or a 1420-307 one and then underclock the top slot to 119xxx as I _think_ I understand the second number to be the clocking of the GPU; I could be wrong, but I think the stock clock for the GPU is 307.

Also, from what I've read, the voltages that Trinity is pre-set at are optimum and really shouldn't be changed.

I'm on (ICS) AOKP M5 with Trinity 1420-307 and for the most part even if I try hard not to I still can get at least 24hrs; but my personal best just yesterday was 2 days, 19hrs and still had 3%.

good luck

i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks the ICS roms are better on battery. I mentioned about flashing from JB back to an ICS rom the other day for better battery life and i was laughed at.

i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks the ICS roms are better on battery. I mentioned about flashing from JB back to an ICS rom the other day for better battery life and i was laughed at.

Hehe, I've had many more problems/gripes here than that over the last month and more so lately. Wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom