• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [VERY ALPHA][Miui v.4]

Austrie hasn't been on for a while not much has been happening but I found this and every thing runs smooth and calling and SMS seems to works but touch screens not working

Wait how do you know every ting runs smooth and that calling and sms works if the touch screen doesn't?

Also gannon5197 has a test.zip of MIUIV4 in here http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/512912-feel-like-contributing.html wifi works on his but the status bar, ril, and wallpaper changing doesn't.

Reactions: rukin5197
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I just checked on the Ideos x6 forums, their MIUI V4 is working as a daily rom with the exception of the camera. Anyone think this could help us?

[rom] miui v4 ics (updated - better one!!!) - xda-developers

I'll try using this as a base and reporting back with a zip. It seems that a lot of things are working already, so it shouldn't be too hard. Although I've never heard of touchscreen not working (but then again, I've never flashed a ROM that wasn't made for my phone)

Upvote 0
I'll try using this as a base and reporting back with a zip. It seems that a lot of things are working already, so it shouldn't be too hard. Although I've never heard of touchscreen not working (but then again, I've never flashed a ROM that wasn't made for my phone)

The ideos x6 uses a different touchscreen driver than the MT that's why it doesn't work on the MT without modifications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones