• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vibrate goes to ringer when making a phone call

NxJ

I checked before I posted and didn't see anyone else with this problem. I have my phone on vibrate for work. After I make a call and get off the phone, the ringer is on. Its to the lowest setting, but I didn't put it there. Everything is the way its suppose to be. I have it checked in settings to put have the phone vibrate when in vibrate mode. I've been self concious when making a call and I know I haven't been pushing it when on the call. Plus if I did, it would turn down the volume of the call, not the ringer.
Anyone else having this problem?

I'll tell you this as straight forward as I can.

We might all know little twirks here and there, but if you do a factory reset, and the problem persists, just go to tmobile and tell them you have a defected phone.

OR

you can check your modes. the slide has this "MyModes" thing that allows you to change your look of your phone when its time for work, or whenever your a certain distance of a location. It might be that your phone has a certain ringtone set.

But if that doesnt work, just do a factory reset and your problem should be solved if its a program problem, If its a hardware problem, then exchange it for another.

This is really a good phone and I've had zero problems with it, I'm in love with this phone.

ive already done 2 factory resets for other issues. ill probably end up calling tmobile 2morrow or going to the store to see whats goin on.

Back
Top Bottom