• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrate not working on Triumph

MTUser4520

I have been using CM7 Reloaded as my ROM for about two weeks now and about two days ago I noticed that the phone wouldn't vibrate. I checked vibrate settings under menu, settings, CM settings as well as sms settings and it should work. I also noticed that haptic feedback doesn't even work on the keypress as well as the main 4 buttons. I just need to know if this is a hardware failure or something I did while switching ROMS.:(

try switching to a different rom and if it still doesn't work then it is a hardware failure if it does work then do a factory wipe and reinstall cm7.

I noticed the past couple days that mine's not been working right either. It vibrates when I get a call but not when I get a text.

Well even with CM9 installed the phone refuses to vibrate. I'm going to try to re-install CM7 hoping that I won't end up calling VM:o

Well even with CM9 installed the phone refuses to vibrate. I'm going to try to re-install CM7 hoping that I won't end up calling VM:o

Try installing a stock rom because sometime cm roms the vibrate doesn't always work and you have to change settings.

Stock 2.2 installed, everything works but I could tell that vibrate wasn't working as soon as I rebooted cause it didn't vibrate. Still no vibrate on incoming texts or haptic feedback even with them checked :( I think I know what I have to do

If it's not vibrating for texting notifications, try going into the Settings of the stock messaging app and enabling vibration for Notifications.

Had to do this after upgrading my OV to 2.3

Hit the menu button while on the messaging app, go to notifications and you'll see vibrate settings. Turn it to always on and you should be set to go. This thread's probably old, but I'm just letting people know since I had the same problem.-CM7 Motorola Triumph.

Back
Top Bottom