• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrate then Ring / Ringtone Editor

dak244

Like many of you, I recently transitioned from a BB (Pearl) and have become accustomed to the Vibrate THEN Ring function; mainly so I can disable to ringtone before it's too late if I'm in a meeting, quiet room, etc.

After doing some research, it seems that I'd much prefer to just edit a ringtone to have a few second of silence at the beginning, rather than running a dedicating piece of software. I have RingDroid on the phone, but don't believe your able to insert "dead" time infront of a tone.

Anyone who has done this know of an Android-based editing software that will do this? If not, I guess I'll do it over on the computer. Any suggestions there to keep the ringtone integrity as good as the original?

-bump- I am interested too. I am hopping RingDroid adds the ability to add silence in a future release, but for now, am still looking...

Discovered it keeps ringing because I'm not using the notification pop-up built into Ring Pro. Uninstalled Ring Pro and just going to use Ringriser for gradual ring volume increase.

Back
Top Bottom