• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video codec support

Hey guys,

I cant play different video formats in my Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL as i saw in gsmarena.com.....all AVI videos are gud up to 720p but MKV, mp4 and WMV are not supported by the basic video player.....so what do i do to play these codecs in the phone? any video player i need to download or anything?:confused:

Heard and saw at the android market that MoboPlayer is currently the best....Any help or suggestions from a Galaxy SL user or some1 who has experience will be highly appreciated....

Thanks

Farman9003

hi,, i have tried Mobeplayer as well as MX video player...
im not able to play 720p(.mkv, .mp4) video. there is a problem with video audio sync...

Can any1 help me to sort this out!!!!!!

Hi dears
My samsung galaxy i9003 can not play mkv 720p.
when my firmware was Froyo I could play mkv 720p. then I upgrade it to ginger bread and then I couldent play mkv 720p.It play this type of movies frame by frame. What can I do?

yes, me too! My i9003 used to play 720p smoothly, but since i upgraded it to 2.3.5, the video playback now is lag even if the video file is rmvb!

I installed Daroon player on SL, from Market, it plays 480p mkv mostly without lag, but 720p mkv is like shutter snapping pictures. as for MP4, I it can't play most of the video grabbed from Youtube, whereas stock movie player can.

Back
Top Bottom