• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video compares app launch speed and RAM management of the Snapdragon and Exynos Galaxy S7 Edge

PhoneBuff did a quick comparison of the two different models of the Galaxy S7 Edge(Snapdragon and Exynos). To compare, David launched a series of apps back to back and clocked how long it took for each lap.

At the end of the second lap, we see the Exynos model finish in 2:03:32 while the Snapdragon model took 2:41:0.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on XEF 6.0.1 Samsung s6,I can load 10 apps without reload but haven't tried any games yet. Imo lollipop was broken so the only reason for Samsung to have a good battery life was to shut down the apps.. Asus have terrible battery but good ram management..see the point? Now on marshmallow, it is was lollipop was supposed to be.. and a big kudos to Sammy for the fantastic update, I freaking love it!

Reactions: Endda
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones