• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Videos Proplem

Hello ,, I just paid S4 2 days Ago .. i loved the camera's pixles , HD .. and video recording .. i recorded some videos but the sad thing when i just finshed record video i see : sorry , this video cannot be played
Help please !

Haven't experience any problem yet with my video recording, so I can only venture a guess.

Try to clearing the Camera app's data. System Setting - More - App Manager - view ALL - Camera.

Try turning it off and remove battery for few minutes. Restart.

Are you storing the video on external SDcard, if so, what kind of card (brand)?

Could you test it with different video setting and tell us, if it works at all?

Upvote 0
Thanks @SebaKl .. i Removed Micro Sd Card .. and recorded Some videos i didn't see that error .. i will break my sd card now :D

Samsung is sensitive to SDCards. They always recommend the premium, fast models. Especially for video, where files need to write fast and are very big in size.

At least we narrow down to the card, which is good. I was afraid it could be a hardware problem...ufff :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones