• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Videos Proplem

AhmedZzz

Lurker
Hello ,, I just paid S4 2 days Ago .. i loved the camera's pixles , HD .. and video recording .. i recorded some videos but the sad thing when i just finshed record video i see : sorry , this video cannot be played
Help please !

Hello ,, I just paid S4 2 days Ago .. i loved the camera's pixles , HD .. and video recording .. i recorded some videos but the sad thing when i just finshed record video i see : sorry , this video cannot be played
Help please !

Haven't experience any problem yet with my video recording, so I can only venture a guess.

Try to clearing the Camera app's data. System Setting - More - App Manager - view ALL - Camera.

Try turning it off and remove battery for few minutes. Restart.

Are you storing the video on external SDcard, if so, what kind of card (brand)?

Could you test it with different video setting and tell us, if it works at all?

Thanks @SebaKl .. i Removed Micro Sd Card .. and recorded Some videos i didn't see that error .. i will break my sd card now :D

Thanks @SebaKl .. i Removed Micro Sd Card .. and recorded Some videos i didn't see that error .. i will break my sd card now :D

Samsung is sensitive to SDCards. They always recommend the premium, fast models. Especially for video, where files need to write fast and are very big in size.

At least we narrow down to the card, which is good. I was afraid it could be a hardware problem...ufff :)

by removing sd card ,, s4 now record fine and Good ..
But i Fear is there a proplem in mobile's Software
cut i paid s4 and traviling soon to my home country so i can't back again
:\ :)

So... you can't play them on the computer... because they are 3gp format videos. They should play fine on the phone. You'll need some conversion software to play them on the computer. Or a codec.

Back
Top Bottom