• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] add spen? can this be done?

I didn't read the entire source, but it would appear that you add the cmspen source to the CM source, then compile. Once you look at the source (assuming you can read Java code), where you put it and what you do with it should be evident.

Useless. S-Pen is a hardware add-on that requires a Wacom-licensed digitizer. Sorry.

had time to think to reply, maybe for you, but there is this thing call disability's
and etc, maybe useless to you, but there are a lot reasons spen is good, only if the pen was thicker, specially for the older guys, they cant close finger to thumb all the way, even fat fingers, in our town we are using adobe reader to fill out paperwork(pdfs) signing, and adding spen will be a bonus, so each to there own, don't just say its useless when its useful

He means useless to our phone. It won't work. The victory lacks the required digitizer, so the file you linked to is useless not the s pen itself.

I should have been clearer. The code itself to add the S-Pen is useless, not the S-Pen. Trust me, I'd LOVE an S-Pen on my devices, but the code's worthless without the hardware to back it up. I have tested S-Pens on numerous devices, even my Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch stylus, and there's no touch screen response at all.

I should have been clearer. The code itself to add the S-Pen is useless, not the S-Pen. Trust me, I'd LOVE an S-Pen on my devices, but the code's worthless without the hardware to back it up. I have tested S-Pens on numerous devices, even my Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch stylus, and there's no touch screen response at all.

now i understand, sorry and thanks for clearing it up(:

Back
Top Bottom