• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Audio mods

whbisondtr

Hey everyone, I just got my victory yesterday and I'm already rooted and on victorious rom, but I was wondering if there are any known audio mods for this phone. I have the beats audio apk, and thought about viper4android, but not sure if these have been tested by anyone. Thanks

RedBear's Evo 3D

That's good to know, I tried it on my optimus v and it borked it, but worked fine on my 3vo, so wasn't sure. Ill pass on it then, thanks again..

RedBear's Evo 3D

It seems to depend heavily on the device. I'm terrified of it, beyond the built-in beat speakers on my HTC. Best thing Beats have ever done, since I think their headphoens are garbage.

I was looking at the htc desire because of the boom sound but chose this because of the price. I should've held out. Viper4android does work well on this though, but everything else sucks.
I agree with you on the beats headphones, I have had a pair of Sony noise cancelling earbuds that put any beats to shame. I really liked the monster DNA's, but the price is a little too high..

RedBear's Evo 3D

Just curious what you think "sucks" about this phone? For the price I've been able to do quite a bit with it.

Just curious what you think "sucks" about this phone? For the price I've been able to do quite a bit with it.

Just having issues with apps not working right,(adaway, SwiftKey, go SMS, and Facebook) ive started fresh with them too and 4g always reverts back to wifi. Guess I'm just used to all the development and modifications on my Evo.. Although the battery life on this is awesome.

RedBear's sucky galaxy victory

Never had issues with any of those apps except for go sms having small bugs. As for development, love the devs that we have that are working on cm. +Conquest is the best rom I've ever used. I've also found this phone to be a lot less laggy than my old evo v.

I wasn't talking bad on the devs for this, I'm trying conquest again now. I was on stock when I had those issues. Only issues i had on conquest was Apex launcher, gapps and play services were fc, but have since stopped. I really never had a lag problem on my evo, its the battery life and no wimax service here..

RedBear's Evo 3D

Only issue I had with SwiftKey was the same issue all Samsungs have- they try to autorevert to the Samsung keyboard

With mine, it wanted to input its own word and the popups got stuck a couple times where it wouldnt let me type the correct letter. It seems to be fine now tho. I'm gonna let this ROM settle in and give it a few days..

RedBear's Evo 3D

Just having issues with apps not working right,(adaway, SwiftKey, go SMS, and Facebook) ive started fresh with them too and 4g always reverts back to wifi. Guess I'm just used to all the development and modifications on my Evo.. Although the battery life on this is awesome.

RedBear's sucky galaxy victory

I use adaway and swiftkey. Works fine. If you don't want WiFi to keep turning on turn off the connections optimizer, settings/more settings/connections optimizer. That's kinda why I asked why you didn't like this phone, many of us here can help :cool: never had trouble with Facebook either. Here is the adaway version I use https://app.box.com/s/tn13xf7setmpct6ykxaf

Back
Top Bottom