• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] internal to external swap please

mudflap2020

Android Enthusiast
Right now im stock with vaevictus and deodexed and zipalligned apps, becuase flashing victoroius would always.make.me stuck on samsung logo, and the scipt tweaks zip from jerryscrip doesnt make the sd swap, I still have 1.6 gig of storage space, can someone plase please make a internal storage swap zip that I can flash so I can have more storage, thank you if you read this

WHY doesn't this work for me it doesn't swap anything what happened did I do something wrong, my phone is all fuc@$% up how can I reset all my file directories to stock

After you do no props update you have to make sure you still have superuser, I reflashed koush's. And make sure you still have busy box you can get it from the place store. The swap wouldn't mount for me either until I did this

If you read the few posts around the one I link above it says that he did the update then found something missing from busy box and recommended reinstalling it from the Play Store. I did that then got Koush's superuser zip in the market, scroll down in the description there's a flashable zip. It uninstalls any former superusers including super SU. Then flash the internal to external swap zip in the post that I link above. Then it was all good that's what worked for me

Back
Top Bottom