• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] List of Android 4.4.2 d2spr/d2lte Nightlies [All Compatible With d2vmu] **New Nightlies Available

Sorry but I'm wondering what would be better... PAC ROM or PA ROM??? I just wanna know which one is better

I haven't used PA for a long time. Seemed smooth. I used PAC a couple months ago. Had tons of forced closures. They could've fixed the bugs though. My favorites are C-RoM and Dirty Unicorns. Very smooth and tons and tons of features.

I haven't used PA for a long time. Seemed smooth. I used PAC a couple months ago. Had tons of forced closures. They could've fixed the bugs though. My favorites are C-RoM and Dirty Unicorns. Very smooth and tons and tons of features.

Thanks! I just want a ROM that has a a ton of features (if not more) like liquid smooth and a working OTA. I like C-Rom but it was heavily themed (if I'm talking about the correct ROM) I haven't used DU lol I "feel" that it would be the same as the Evo 3D that I still own.

Thanks! I just want a ROM that has a a ton of features (if not more) like liquid smooth and a working OTA. I like C-Rom but it was heavily themed (if I'm talking about the correct ROM) I haven't used DU lol I "feel" that it would be the same as the Evo 3D that I still own.

I didn't notice it being themed. Resurrection Remix ROM is heavily themed. It is kind of annoying, I do agree with that. I'm using Dirty Unicorns now and am really enjoying it. One thing you should try out is the Candy Sweetner mod I included in the list. I think it's the last link. It gives you options to customize the look of your ROM. The latest update lets you change the font and replaces the system settings icons with color icons.

I didn't notice it being themed. Resurrection Remix ROM is heavily themed. It is kind of annoying, I do agree with that. I'm using Dirty Unicorns now and am really enjoying it. One thing you should try out is the Candy Sweetner mod I included in the list. I think it's the last link. It gives you options to customize the look of your ROM. The latest update lets you change the font and replaces the system settings icons with color icons.

Ok thanks. I knew I made a mistake naming the ROM lol. But I think I'll give DU a try. So far in my internal I have LS, PA, PAC, and stock ND8. I think I'll try DU tonight

I found links to the most recent builds of Resurrection Remix ROM d2lte. I flashed it on my phone. Works fine. The builds, which are labeled 'rr-d2lte', are under the same link for Dirty Unicorns and Lego ROMs. I have not tried the Lego ROM yet. Seems interesting.

I'm doing my best to keep this list recent. Also, I'm trying not to include ROMs whose development have been discontinued. There are just too many ROMs to keep up with if I included them. I'm leaving AOSB ROM there because it was in development when I posted it and I think it's a stable and unique enough ROM to try out.

I found links to the most recent builds of Resurrection Remix ROM d2lte. I flashed it on my phone. Works fine. The builds, which are labeled 'rr-d2lte', are under the same link for Dirty Unicorns and Lego ROMs. I have not tried the Lego ROM yet. Seems interesting.

I'm doing my best to keep this list recent. Also, I'm trying not to include ROMs whose development have been discontinued. There are just too many ROMs to keep up with if I included them. I'm leaving AOSB ROM there because it was in development when I posted it and I think it's a stable and unique enough ROM to try out.

I see... But is the Lego ROM different than DU??? I'm kinda confused from looking at the page. I'm ready to move on from PAC ROM mainly due to the crashing of editing text and no nightlies it seems... I also had to rewrite this over again... And I get about 3-4 random reboots a day

I see... But is the Lego ROM different than DU??? I'm kinda confused from looking at the page. I'm ready to move on from PAC ROM mainly due to the crashing of editing text and no nightlies it seems... I also had to rewrite this over again... And I get about 3-4 random reboots a day

That sucks. I had a lot of problems with PAC ROM also.

It seems that the same developer is maintaining Dirty Unicorns, Lego, and Resurrection Remix ROMs for d2lte. I think that's why they are all in the same page. The links that say 'du-d2lte' are for the Dirty Unicorns ROM. And the links that say 'rr-d2lte' are for the Resurrection Remix ROM. I agree, it is confusing. But it's the only place where I could find recent builds for these ROMs for d2lte.

That sucks. I had a lot of problems with PAC ROM also.

It seems that the same developer is maintaining Dirty Unicorns, Lego, and Resurrection Remix ROMs for d2lte. I think that's why they are all in the same page. The links that say 'du-d2lte' are for the Dirty Unicorns ROM. And the links that say 'rr-d2lte' are for the Resurrection Remix ROM. I agree, it is confusing. But it's the only place where I could find recent builds for these ROMs for d2lte.

Well for the whole page or that website.. Is it all for the d2lte. Im trying out lego rom for a few minutes... Its ok. Nothing to complain about so far.. Just not catching my attention with it. Might just do DU rom instead.. Hopefully it's not the same.

Well for the whole page or that website.. Is it all for the d2lte. Im trying out lego rom for a few minutes... Its ok. Nothing to complain about so far.. Just not catching my attention with it. Might just do DU rom instead.. Hopefully it's not the same.

It shouldn't be. There are a massive amount of features.

Added AICP ROM to the list. Another ROM with loads of features and runs smoothly. Works great. Don't have many complaints about it. Has a few bugs, but all ROMs do.

In the info link I provided for the ROM, there is a link for GAPPS. I tried the mini inverted GAPPS first. Booted up the phone and quickly noticed I didn't have phone or SMS signal. So I tried flashing the ROM again with the GAPPS Light .zip I included in my list, and the ROM worked perfectly. So, I would just be careful with which GAPPS package you use.

Ok so I'm on Dirty Unicorns ROM. The best ROM ever! Only went down 10% from not charging overnight :) so my only problem is that Skype doesn't work well on this ROM. I really need it to work. It'll always hang up automatically. Can someone confirm that it works ok or if is just me for those who use Skype on DU ROM? Plz

Added AICP ROM to the list. Another ROM with loads of features and runs smoothly. Works great. Don't have many complaints about it. Has a few bugs, but all ROMs do.

I've been using C-Rom for the last couple of weeks, and I'm pretty happy with it. Curious how AICP would compare/contrast... Anyone tried both yet?

I've been using C-Rom for the last couple of weeks, and I'm pretty happy with it. Curious how AICP would compare/contrast... Anyone tried both yet?

Well I'm going to transfer from DU to AICP. Haven't really gotten to try c-rom but I'll let you know about AICP.

Ok so I'm on Dirty Unicorns ROM. The best ROM ever! Only went down 10% from not charging overnight :) so my only problem is that Skype doesn't work well on this ROM. I really need it to work. It'll always hang up automatically. Can someone confirm that it works ok or if is just me for those who use Skype on DU ROM? Plz

Try clearing the data for Skype and logging back into the app. I use Titanium Backup to backup/restore apps. Some of the apps won't work unless I erase the data and log back in. I would try that.

Try clearing the data for Skype and logging back into the app. I use Titanium Backup to backup/restore apps. Some of the apps won't work unless I erase the data and log back in. I would try that.

Thanks I'll try that when I get back on DU. I'm gonna try out AICP. but I'm also gonna Download a new copy of DU. Otherwise perfect daily ROM.

Both are similar ROMs. I like them, plus Dirty Unicorns, because if the amount of features they have and how smoothly they run. Personally, I like C-RoM a little better because of having Privacy Guard. But that's just a personal preference. AICP is a great ROM. I haven't had many problems with it.

It's alive! AOSB is alive! Newest version just came out today. I haven't tried it out yet. Just thought I'd post the update. The link is still the same.

Both are similar ROMs. I like them, plus Dirty Unicorns, because if the amount of features they have and how smoothly they run. Personally, I like C-RoM a little better because of having Privacy Guard. But that's just a personal preference. AICP is a great ROM. I haven't had many problems with it.

Well I'm on AICP ROM and well.. It's ok. I like DU a little better because it give you the option to turn of data when screen is of which is a HUGE battery saver... But also I'm getting 4G data but my text messages aren't sending :( I flashed the universal fix but text messages aren't being received nor sent... :(
e7enuqys.jpg

Well I'm on AICP ROM and well.. It's ok. I like DU a little better because it give you the option to turn of data when screen is of which is a HUGE battery saver... But also I'm getting 4G data but my text messages aren't sending :( I flashed the universal fix but text messages aren't being received nor sent... :(
e7enuqys.jpg

I think it's because of the GAPPS package you're using. I had the same problem with PA mini inverted GAPPS. So, I flashed the ROM again using the GAPPS Light package in this list and it worked. For some reason, AICP only works with certain GAPPS packages.

I think it's because of the GAPPS package you're using. I had the same problem with PA mini inverted GAPPS. So, I flashed the ROM again using the GAPPS Light package in this list and it worked. For some reason, AICP only works with certain GAPPS packages.

So strange. I'll try it out. Thanks!

Okay!! So my opinions on DU and AICP.
1. They are almost exactly the same. Not much difference..
2. About DU: I love DU out of all ROMs so far that I have tried out. Tons of features. Although it misses animations like LS had but who cares. I really like the option to turn off data while screen is off. Saves a whole lot of battery. Downsides would be that I do get random reboots 2x a day but no big deal actually. I do wish they have the active notifications UI like AICP.
3. About AICP: first impressions. Nice AOKP still and really smooth. Downsides was the GAPPS. I didn't like using the older aosp camera. Also at first I didn't have service, I didn't know what to do. But thanks ab5traktion for your help. I didn't like the aosp MMS not being able to send text messages through it :/.. Attempted to see what I could do but there are so many mms-conf. files.

Okay!! So my opinions on DU and AICP.
1. They are almost exactly the same. Not much difference..
2. About DU: I love DU out of all ROMs so far that I have tried out. Tons of features. Although it misses animations like LS had but who cares. I really like the option to turn off data while screen is off. Saves a whole lot of battery. Downsides would be that I do get random reboots 2x a day but no big deal actually. I do wish they have the active notifications UI like AICP.
3. About AICP: first impressions. Nice AOKP still and really smooth. Downsides was the GAPPS. I didn't like using the older aosp camera. Also at first I didn't have service, I didn't know what to do. But thanks ab5traktion for your help. I didn't like the aosp MMS not being able to send text messages through it :/.. Attempted to see what I could do but there are so many mms-conf. files.

I had the same impressions about AICP. I didn't like that you could only use certain GAPPS packages. Dirty Unicorns does have active notifications though. The frequent reboots does suck though. I think Dirty Unicorns and C-RoM and the best ones on the list. C-RoM is a bit smoother with less, if any, reboots.

What I really like is the Dirty Unicorns integrates Privacy Guard with App Ops. I think that's ingenious. I won't use a ROM that doesn't have Privacy Guard. And it's much easier to be able to open App Ops through Privacy Guard.

I had the same impressions about AICP. I didn't like that you could only use certain GAPPS packages. Dirty Unicorns does have active notifications though. The frequent reboots does suck though. I think Dirty Unicorns and C-RoM and the best ones on the list. C-RoM is a bit smoother with less, if any, reboots.

What I really like is the Dirty Unicorns integrates Privacy Guard with App Ops. I think that's ingenious. I won't use a ROM that doesn't have Privacy Guard. And it's much easier to be able to open App Ops through Privacy Guard.

Really nice about the privacy guard. Haven't tried it yet. And I was saying that the pocket mode looked exactly like AICP pocket mode! Switching back to DU

Back
Top Bottom