• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] ok where is mopedryder apn fix

mudflap2020

Android Enthusiast
I cannot find the mopedryder apn fix I see everyone talking about when fixing mms on cm11, can someone please link it, I cannot find it anywhere, not on google search, this whole forum, please help, I want it to fix mms for cm11 vmu rom

As I'm typing this its the thread exactly 7 under this, although posting will move this

Its called sprint to virgin mobile LTE wifi fix posted by mopedryder, I'd link ya if I wasn't on my phone

im not trolling, where is it, do I need a motorcycle to get it, is it an easteregg or something, is it hiding in your mustache(question mark)

Yes carbon 4.4 works perfect, but sometimes I need to go back 4.3 and for some reason the wifi no longer works.

jdsingle's(i thinks thats how you spell it) has a tutorial on how to install 4.3 and there is a wifi fix included to fix any wifi issues

i think that will fix your problem

If ur running dkp kernel I've seen up convert, struckn, and at least one other person mention sometimes having WiFi issues with the newest version

Up convert said tho he updated his device to the latest cm release and the WiFi came back so if that's our case probly just needs a fix at somepoint

If ur running dkp kernel I've seen up convert, struckn, and at least one other person mention sometimes having WiFi issues with the newest version

Up convert said tho he updated his device to the latest cm release and the WiFi came back so if that's our case probly just needs a fix at somepoint

That wasn't me. I've never had any wifi problems. I do vaguely recall someone saying something like that, though.

Posted on CM11 w/DKP Thread by me ;)

I had this Wifi issue as well. If i remember correctly struckn said it runs with the newer versions of CM that don't care about the carrier when flashing a kernel. I was on the Snapshot Build when this happened. When I updated CM11 and flashed the new build it worked fine. So far i can say that I have had 0 issues. Maybe it has something to do with that?

I think that, that was the issue most people are having and don't realize. Spreading the word ;).

It won't run on. Every time I go to settings to turn it on, the switch turns it n then immediately off while below it it says the wifi is turning on. I left that on all night, and nothing.

MK5 or CM or AOSP?

What android version? If you are on any non TW Rom switch kernels. Almost sounds like a module issue.

It won't run on. Every time I go to settings to turn it on, the switch turns it n then immediately off while below it it says the wifi is turning on. I left that on all night, and nothing.

Sorry if this has been asked, what modem are you on?

Back
Top Bottom