• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Out of place question

Madbat

Android Expert
Anyone here have a nexus 7? I know I know, I should ask about it in tablet forum, but I consider my fellow victorians my people. We been through a lot together on the victory and I respect your opinions. Anyways my wife just ordered me a nexus 7 and I wanted some honest opinions about it from my peeps. (Yes I just said peeps) lol.
I suppose I could ask about it in the nexus forum, but I dont know those people. Besides im not asking about roms or how to root, I can find that myself. Im just asking for opinions from our little community here.
And you guys know who you are. Those of us that were around back when victorious was in its infancy. And through the crazy mg5 update madness. And all the great ppl who were here before that and the great minds and all around great ppl who have joined us since.
:cool:
Just havin a little buyers remorse on the nexus and hoping the wife didnt just waste my money. Lol.
It doesnt get here till saturday.

It depends on what she wants. (Are olives a waste of money when you wanted ice cream?) It's a terrible phone, it's an even worse laptop, but it's a pretty good tablet for the money. If she wants a tablet she probably made a good choice. (Too big for me - my Note 3 is about the limit.)

best tab with the best s4 specs, quadcore, best gpu for its gen and its screen is 1080p, you should love it, it is fast and has a lot of support

I got the N7 2012 and I love it. It may not be the best but then again I only spent $110 on a brand new one. I'm able to play games like asphalt 8 without any hiccups. I'm your wife made a great choice.

Ive had the n7 2013 for a couple weeks. I love it. But disaster struck, my cat ran under my foot and I dropped it and it landed face down....shattered the screen. Now I get to take it apart and replace the screen. Another $100 on LCD screen + digitizer assembly. Fun fun fun. But I do love this device.

Damn cat.

Are you sure that you need to replace both the LCD AND the digitizer? All of my drops only busted the digitizer screen lol.

Damn cat.

Are you sure that you need to replace both the LCD AND the digitizer? All of my drops only busted the digitizer screen lol.

No probably not, but separating the two ends in disaster about half the time. I figured it would be cheaper to replace both (you can buy the assembly) rather than destroy the LCD trying to separate them, then doing both anyways.

Back
Top Bottom