• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] please send me original vm files

mikeandrm

Lurker
if any one has the original vm samsung galaxy victory files for rom and kernal for odin please send me it. or what ever i need to get my phone out of odin mode. i can only flash it with odin right now wont go int0 recovery

if any one has the original vm samsung galaxy victory files for rom and kernal for odin please send me it. or what ever i need to get my phone out of odin mode. i can only flash it with odin right now wont go int0 recovery

Just download TWRP Version 2.6.3.0 (Any higher versions than this will have issues because they are calling CPU instructions that we don't have [at the very least not available in any of our kernels as of yet]).

You can use THIS PAGE and download the odin .tar file (2.6.3.0)... use odin on your PC to flash the recovery.
Then just go into recovery and flash a ROM or backup. Just remember to try your best to stick with a ROM that matches your baseband.

Edit: Just in case you need further instructions, check the rooting sticky in the everything root section of VM victory.

Back
Top Bottom