• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] removed

Did you have to do something special to get signal icons to change?

I've tried editing them but it would never take.

Tested and working on G60's stock backup with Jerry's no-prop updates applied.

EDIT (11:01 PM EST): Breaks bluetooth on stock and victorious. Package removed. Looking into it.

Re-based MOD on SystemUI.apk from deodexed stock ROM rather than from victorious. This fixes bluetooth with stock ROM. Not sure if it fixes bluetooth on Victorious or if this MOD will even work on Victorious at this point; if anybody would like to test and report back, I'd appreciate it.

Update. Themed dialogs and some other UI elements. No flashable zip at this time, download files from mediafire link and push to appropriate locations (see instructions).

do you use the power widgets and this mod thats when it stopped working for me . it wont turn on.

Don't think I've tried in past few days... Will have to check

Edit.. Doesn't work after applying the newest mod. Reverted to backup

Don't think I've tried in past few days... Will have to check

Edit.. Doesn't work after applying the newest mod. Reverted to backup

I haven't been able to completely narrow down the bluetooth issue that I experienced prior to rebasing my theme on a deodexed stock systemui.apk/stock framework-res.apk, but I have gotten it down to a few of things: first, it doesn't appear that my mod affects bluetooth in and of itself (which is good since I don't actually modify anything that would have anything to do with bluetooth). Second, installing power toggles doesn't affect bluetooth in and of itself. Third, I seemed to have the problem after installing either a separate busybox, or restoring an apps+data backup with Titanium Backup. The problem with Titanium Backup may have been caused by installing Titanium Backup, but I'm not sure because I didn't test bluetooth immediately after installing, and uninstalling Titanium did not restore my bluetooth functionality. A logcat shows that the script responsible for turning on bluetooth fails to load the firmware causing bluetooth to not turn on. Still looking into it.

Updated 09/11/2013
Removed carrier label from drawer (drawer handle still needs some tweaking)
Changed switch toggles style to be more AOSP-like
Fix for clear-notifications button being pushed off-screen by long dates
Recolored status bar background to match AOSP

Flashable ZIP added

Updated 09/11/2013
Removed carrier label from drawer (drawer handle still needs some tweaking)
Changed switch toggles style to be more AOSP-like
Fix for clear-notifications button being pushed off-screen by long dates
Recolored status bar background to match AOSP

Flashable ZIP added, please let me know if it doesn't work.

you said a script to launch blue tooth wasnt executing correctly what if you launch it in terminal on the phone does it work then ?

you said a script to launch blue tooth wasnt executing correctly what if you launch it in terminal on the phone does it work then ?

Not sure. The script in question is /etc/init.qcom.bt.sh. I'm no longer on victorious or having Bluetooth problems so I am afraid I can't test.

Back
Top Bottom