• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Virgin Mobile Wildfire S Rooting

Thanks for plugging my guide
cool.gif

But how will i know whether it is s-on or s-off?
the only way to get s-off is to use the other guide linked a post above yours.

u will have to creat a goldcard and that will allow u to turn s-off then the phone can be rooted

if u try to use that one app without first getting s-off it will say it rooted your phone but it really didnt root it

I just had my Wildfire S Virgin mobile S-offed. How do I get it back to S-on? I'm unsure if I want to Root my phone bc it's been advised that its not really a good idea, but then again, I am hating the internal memory & constant clearing cache with HTC Wildfire S that leaves me screaming to it most of the time. As of today, I only have like 9 mb left with only 4 apps downloaded. I also tried to follow instructions on how to root, step by step, and I just get frustrated if the next step doesn't work. I should have just invested to Motorola Triump :-(

since u already have s-off i would just get super one click on root it so u can get link2sd and have a ton of room for apps.

rooting ur phone is only bad if u delete something u shouldnt in the system folders that u would normally not have acess to without root.

root it and u can also delete some of the crap thats installed that u dont use

Back
Top Bottom