• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] you guys are soo lucky you do not have knox

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudflap2020

Android Enthusiast
this phone was awesome, until I messed it up with my unknowing curious, but you guys have it easy, the s3 has knox that can brick your phone if you switch bootloaders, added difficulty with basically the same type of hardware

Too bad the devs that made roms for this phone decided to ditch us instead of working hard for us. Granted they do it out of love, but it's still disheartening.

I'd much rather deal with KNOX than with a phone whose development has essentially died.

Too bad the devs that made roms for this phone decided to ditch us instead of working hard for us. Granted they do it out of love, but it's still disheartening.

I'd much rather deal with KNOX than with a phone whose development has essentially died.

What's stopping you from learning to dev? That's what I'm doing. More hands make for lighter work. We all have lives too...

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!

Madbat is right on too... bitching about something is only going to focus more attention on the lack of it, and what you focus on grows... so lets focus on creating something and learning to become more self sufficient!

Shut up and sit in the corner and think about what you've said.

Learn to develop yourself, and stop whining. I've been trying pretty hard to get a product i'd call "releasable", and haven't yet, and things like this really make me wanna stop, since I don't really use the Victory anyway.

That being said, Repo updates suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom